Summer Club 2020
Summer Club is an innovative project aimed for kids aged between 4 to 10 years. This course focuses on Kids mastering ICT topics to help them with school work and projects. They will also use computer applications and Internet in a fun matter.
Who should attend:
Children between the age of 4 to 10.
The Summer Club consists of 10 weeks, spread over the summer holidays. Starting from the 8th of July till 18th of September. Lessons will be held every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00am till 12pm. Due to this Covid situation we have decided to take ONLY 10 students. This year one can can ONLY attend for the full course.
This summer we have also EXTENDED Summer Club hours per each day.
- 3 hours extra – 8am till 2pm
- 2 hours extra – 8am till 1pm
- 1 hour extra – 8am till 12pm
C3 Mondays - ICT Skills for kids
- Learn to Type (Typing Skills)
- Using Word
- Using Powerpoint
- Browsing and project skills (downloading pictures, copying text, translate etc..)
C3 Tuesdays - EDUTAINMENT through web links and APPS
- Educational websites, Games and much more...
- Adapted Mind (Reading and Maths)
- TOP 10 APPS for KIDS
C3 Wednesdays - Outings and creating i-themes
- Visiting Interesting Places
- Exercises and projects
- EDUCATIONAL GAMES
- Using your own TABLET
C3 Thursdays - Crazy Science
- ROBOTICA and CODING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI)
C3 Friday - Multi Media for kids
- Movie Maker
- Skype or KIDS (making aSkype call with TCTC colleagues, Grandparents or family members from the class)
Course is fully booked or course has already started