City & Guilds Customer Service Level 2 including Exam
Course Description and Learning Outcomes:
Level 2 is ideal for student who wish to gain an understanding of customer service policies and procedures and the communication skills required to effectively deal with different types of customers.
To successfully achieve this level, you will need to complete the following unit:
- The Principles of Customer Service.
There are six learning outcomes and at the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Describe how to deliver good customer service to different types of customers
- Describe organisational customer service policies and procedures
- Explain the benefits to an organisation of having a good reputation
- Describe the qualities and attributes required in the customer service role
- Explain the importance of responding effectively to customers' needs, expectations and complaints
- Explain the importance of different methods of communication used to deal with different types of customers.
Who Should Attend:
Customer Service skills are in demand & can help you find work in almost any industry or job role. If you have no previous experience but are looking to develop your skills to work in the customer service industry. This qualification is suitable for anyone from 16 years old or over. It is OBLIGATORY that ONLY students who COMPLETE level 1 for the Level!
This qualification could lead to jobs such as:
- Customer service employee
- Telephone call centre operator
- Retail or leisure centre customer contact
- If you work as a freelancer or contractor, customer service skills can help you build up business through satisfied customers.
What should I know before I join this course?
Attended the Customer Service Level 1 Course.
How long is this course?
3 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each.
The 3rd session would be the exam session
This is the second Step in Customer Service training. The course doesn't only cover the basic features but will also lead to the full City & Guilds Customer Service Level 2-MQF Level 3
The grade rates for this Certification:
- First Class Pass
- Notes Level 2
- Past papers
- Model answers
** SPECIAL OFFER ** when you book the 3 levels together!!
For a full list of units, please visit the below link;
Individuals can apply with JobsPlus to benefit from the JobsPlus 75% fund scheme. For more information follow this link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/schemes-jobseekers/training-pays-scheme