City & Guilds Customer Service Level 2 Including Exam
Course Description and Learning Outcomes:
Level 2 is ideal for those who wish to gain understanding and knowledge of customer service policies and procedures. One will also develop cummunication skils to effectively deal with different types of customers.
To successfully achieve this level, you will need to complete the following unit:
- The Principles of Customer Service.
There are six learning outcomes. At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Describe how to deliver good customer service to different types of customers
- Describe organisational customer service policies and procedures
- Explain the benefits to an organisation of having a good reputation
- Describe the qualities and attributes required in the customer service role
- Explain the importance of responding effectively to customers' needs, expectations and complaints
- Explain the importance of different methods of communication used to deal with different types of customers.
Who Should Attend:
This is a continuation from City & Guilds Customer Service Level 1. It is obligatory that only students who COMPLETE level 1 is eligable to apply for this level.
This qualification could lead to jobs such as:
- Customer service employee
- Telephone call centre operator
- Retail or leisure centre customer contact
- If you work as a freelancer or contractor, customer service skills can help you build up business through satisfied customers.
What should I know before I join this course?
Attended the Customer Service Level 1 Course.
How long is this course?
3 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each. The 3rd session would be the exam.
Delivery of Course:
The delivery of this course is carried out in class.
This is the second step in Customer Service training. This course will lead to the full City & Guilds Customer Service Level 2-MQF Level 3 certificate. This is equivalent to an O-level standard.
The grade rates for this Certification:
- First Class Pass
- Notes Level 2
- Past papers
- Model answers
** SPECIAL OFFER ** when booking all 3 levels together!!
For a full list of units, please visit the below link;
Prices are available , because these prices may include European and National subsides schemes.
Foreign students can apply using this link: www.tctcinternational.com
Individuals can apply with JobsPlus to benefit from the JobsPlus 75% fund scheme. For more information follow this link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/schemes-jobseekers/training-pays-scheme