City & Guilds Book Keeping & Accounts Level 2 Including Exam
Course Description and Learning Outcomes:
The aim of this qualification is to further develop the introductory book-keeping practices and processes studied at level one to enable candidates to adjust ledger accounts to take account of activities at the trial balance date which affect the production of an accurate trading, profit and loss account and balance sheet.
Contents of Level 2:
- Check and correct errors arising from inaccurate/incomplete/missing entries in the ledger and day books
- Provide for depreciation of fixed assets using ledger accounts
- Account for accruals, prepayments, bad debts and provide for doubtful debts
- Prepare individual accounts in purchase and sales ledgers
- Prepare purchase ledger control accounts and sales ledger control accounts
- Complete an extended trial balance
Who Should Attend:
If you have no previous experience but are looking to develop your skills to work in Book Keeping & Accounting. This qualification is suitable for anyone from 16years old or over.
This qualification could lead to jobs such as:
- Accounting technician
- Accounts/Finance clerk
- Private practice accountant
What should I know before I join this course?
Attended the Book Keeping & Accounts Level 1 Course.
How long is this course?
4 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each.
The 4th session would be the exam session
This is the first Step in Book Keeping & Accounts training. The course doesn't only cover the basic features but will also lead to the full City & Guilds Book Keeping & Accounts Level 2-MQF Level 3
The grade rates for this Certification:
- First Class Pass
- Notes Level 2
- Past papers
- Model answers