City & Guilds Book Keeping & Accounts Level 1 - Including Exam
Course Description and Learning Outcomes:
The aim of this qualification is to provide candidates with an introduction to book-keeping practices and to process source documents that underpin accurate record keeping.
Contents of Level 1:
- Check and process documents involved in financial record keeping
- Develop skills to carry out routine book-keeping processes
- Develop underpinning knowledge of book-keeping principles
- Prepare statements as a preliminary to financial control.
Who Should Attend:
If you have no previous experience but are looking to develop your skills to work in Book Keeping & Accounting. This qualification is suitable for anyone from 16years old or over.
This qualification could lead to jobs such as:
- Accounting technician
- Accounts/Finance clerk
- Private practice accountant
What should I know before I join this course?
- Basic English Language.
- Basic ICT competence preferably in ECDL Base Modules.
- Basic Mathematics skills.
How long is this course?
4 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each.
The 4th session would be the exam session.
This is the first Step in Book Keeping & Accounts training. The course doesn't only cover the basic features but will also lead to the full City & Guilds Certificate.
The grade rates for this Certification:
- First Class Pass
- Notes Level 1
- Past papers
- Model answers
** SPECIAL OFFER ** when you book the 3 levels together!!
For a full list of units, please visit the below link;
Individuals can apply with JobsPlus to benefit from the JobsPlus 75% fund scheme. For more information follow this link: https://jobsplus.gov.mt/schemes-jobseekers/training-pays-scheme