Computerised Accounts Level 1 Inc Pendrive
These qualifications allow learners to develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the accounting sector, they can also contribute to the knowledge and understanding of basic Accounting and Book-keeping practices.
Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows environment is required for this course. While knowledge of accounts is useful for this course it is not essential as the course itself will teach students the basics of the subject.
5 weeks, 1 session per week of 3 hours each.
This is the first Step in Sage training. The course doesn't only cover the basic features and menus but will also lead to the full City & Guilds
*The price includes also the pen drive consisting of:
- €10 Sage Backup notes Level 1
- €10 Sage Backup notes Level 2
- €10 Sage Backup notes Level 3
- €5 Pen Drive
- Past papers + answers
(Total fee of €35 is paid once for the 3 Levels)
Course Contents of Level 1
- Creation of new accounts - Sales Ledger, Purchases Ledger and Nominal
- Posting of invoices in the above
- Posting of receipts and payments in bank
- How to post introduction of share capital
- Posting of Credit Notes
- Posting of payments to the S/L and P/L