This course leads the students to become Junior Technicians. It will give a basic knowledge on PC hardware. The students will be able to assemble a computer from scratch at the end of the whole course, test it and install operating software on it. They will also have the opportunity to assemble a bare bone computer on the workbench complete with all the necessary components installed.
Who Should Attend:
This course is open to persons over 9 years of age with an interest in this technology
What should I know before I join this course?
Computer skills – Basic
English – Letter Recognition
How long is this course?
Part 1 will consist of 2 lessons of 3 hours each, Part 2 will consist of 2 lessons of 2 hours each and Part 3 will consist of 1 lesson of 3 hours.
Will be send via Google Drive
Course Contents Part 1: €150
- Covering all Main PC components and their use
- Cooling Importance and different cooling system
- Lab Safety
- Drivers and other software
- Coverage of some useful DOS commands and what they do
- Start Run Commands
- PC Troubleshooting
- Different operating systems
- Boot Option Hot Keys
- Basic Parental Control
- Installing and maintaining computer software healthy from viruses and malware
- Different types of backup and how to Backup
Course Contents Part 2: €75
- Hardware needed to assemble a computer
- Disassemble a computer
- Assemble a computer
- Installing an Operating System
- Installing Drivers
- Installing Software
Course Contents Part 3: €75
- Delegates learn how to create a network between different PC’s
- Connect the cables required
- Share connections and hardware
Regular Attendance is awarded with a Certificate.
Course is fully booked or course has already started