This course is targeted for students who love photography and also those who would like to start experimenting with photography and photo/ video editing.
The course will teach students the basics of using an action camera and how to produce videos and photos after they have edited them using both a pc and a mobile device.
Who Should Attend:
Students over 9 yrs old who want to learn more about taking photos/ videos and are interested in producing their own video projects.
What should I know before I join this course?
Basic computer skills.
Basic knowledge of using a mobile device ( mobile phone or tablet )
How long is this course?
8 consecutive weeks, once a week 2 hrs each lesson
Notes will be given on a pendrive
- Teaching Guide
- Behavior in the computer lab
- Introduction to course
- Getting to Know the ACTON CAM
- Video and Photo quality-Megapixels-Video Quality
- Connecting your Camera to a PC
- Accessing the Media on the computer
- Installing camera software on mobile device
- Connecting camera to Software through Wi-FI
- Uploading Media to a Cloud
- Fun Photo editing on your PC using- Canva
- Editing Videos on PC -Make your own video project
- Photo editing using smartphone/tablet apps-Snapseed-Hands on Editing!
- Video editing using mobile apps-Kinemaster-Hands on editing!